Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Republic High Command
Battalion Officer
In-Game Name: Unlucky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64400862

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089067452/

Timezone: CST best ST

Hours Played on Server: I am not sure, but hopefully enough.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: If I said I haven't I'd be lying. I just don't know when.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:

Last Bastion gaming: support staff and then admin for an undisclosed amount of time.(idk the timeline.)
Project Renegade: Admin for a an undisclosed amount of time.(idk the timeline)
Codex: Admin for an undisclosed amount of time.(idk the timeline)

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc... : I am free for the rest of summer, but after that is really dependent on how much my clinicals wanna ruin my life.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: yes.

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: Professionalism, accountability, bench rep max of 225 x17.

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: I think I am most weak at meeting deadlines. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty bad at that.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I want to make Riddick more money. I am here to ADD MORE THINGS TO THE TRELLO. On a serious note though, I've always loved PR/CDX. I left PR a long time ago, cause Riddick literally just killed the server. I came back a few times and did not wanna be staff, because it's honestly been so fun just being a player. I even thought I would be a player for a while longer, but I like a lot of other gmod players have that itch. I wanna give it another try, because PR has been such a huge part of my life, I've met a lot of friends and continue to do so. Overall, I wanna be staff to help out the server however and whenever I can.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?:
You don't have to waste time to train me on a lot of things. I can jump in and relatively get used to what you need me to do. I'm a hands on learner and welcome any challenges. I'm also someone that is not afraid to speak my mind if I see something I don't like.

Are you good at taking criticism?: You can talk all that shit about me, as long as you say it to my face and give me a way to change and improve on what I did wrong. I'm not gonna know what I did wrong otherwise, so criticism where it's valid is always welcome.

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: Almost every day, besides days that I work. I can be active for a few hours a day or more, it really depends.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Please state ONE reference (optional): Flare

Chevy

Project Moderator
+1
man knows his stuff, all there is to say

Lock

Project Admin
Pending - contact me on Discord to schedule a talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.