Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
In-Game Name: 212th COL Arbiter

Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198284649903

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198284649903/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): Gametracker says 173 hours, but I’ve been playing for ~7 Years

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period:
Last Bastion: Admin 2016-2017
Project Renegade: Mod to GM 2018-2019
Codex (PR Temp Rebrand): GM 2021- Server shutdown (2022)

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Experience with commands and running events. On top of that, I like to innovate and create unique stories that haven’t been done on the server yet (Explained in sample event).

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: It’s been a while and I miss the creative outlet that PR offers and it would be nice to immerse myself in that again. It's a really unique method of story telling that can't be found anywhere else.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I believe that my experience is a very good quality to have on top of my ability to think quick on my feet.

Sample event (typed up event script):
After the event, a holonet broadcast will be posted. The event series itself uses this feature HEAVILY. Holonet feels a little underutilized at the moment and I feel that it has a lot of potential for story telling.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Improvisation; Not everything is going to go according to plan, and that’s fine. The ability to adapt to the situation is one of the most important things a GM should learn.

How often can you be online?: Nearly everyday with exceptions for irl things.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Please state one reference (optional):

Attachments

• Lights, Camera, Action.pdf
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.